The stimulating programme of talks, workshops and activities include:
• The return of the citizen to the neighbourhood: learning to be
• “It takes a village to raise a child – and to teach an old man new tricks”: cities as spaces for learning to know
• Co-habitation – Development and urbanism, living standards, historical events
• “Why ain’t we livin’ together?” – cities as spaces for learning to live together
• Entrepreneurship – Forging new job opportunities
• Peer Learning stands
• Inaugural ENIL Awards for good practice in integenerational learning
All the plenaries will be simultaneously interpreted in English, French and Spanish. Workshops will be in English with one workshop in each series interpreted in English, French and Spanish.
Plats: Cuenca, Spain
Sista datum för anmälan: Please note: some National Agency deadlines close on 30 April.
Arrangör: European Network for Integenerational Learning