The AE-PRO project launches 'European e-training for Adult Educators', and is currently looking for participants. The free training includes sessions on European developments in the adult education sector, adult education methodologies in European countries as well as policy and advocacy.
The training is for you, if you want to increase your knowledge about adult education in Europe, or if you lack formal training in adult education. The study programme is useful, if you want to improve your professional skills or if you want to network with adult educators across Europe. It is also interesting for everyone, who wish to know more about adult education policy and advocacy on a European level.
The e-training is facilitated by The European Adult Education (Young) Professionals Learning Platform (AE-PRO) project, which aims to increase the knowledge of staff about adult education in Europe. AE-PRO promotes the exchange of innovation across Europe through intergenerational learning, and the learning of experts and peers. AE-PRO provides opportunities for the professional development and training of staff through the coordinated use of Erasmus+ mobilities. It is coordinated by the EAEA.
More information on 'European e-training for Adult Educators'
- You can study the whole programme or individual modules;
- The online training begins on 14 April 2015 via online Adult Education Learning Platform at www.ae-learning.eu;
- The training consists of online sessions, forum discussions and self-study;
- There is no age limit;
- The study language is English;
- Register online at www.ae-learning.eu. If you want to follow the whole programme, register by 10 April 2015;
- The training is completely free of charge;
- Access the complete study programme and registration guidelines on the AE-Pro website;
- More information can be found on the AE-Pro website or from Project Coordinator Tania Berman.
Text and picture: AE-PRO project