International Conference on Validation
“To implement a high quality validation process – a challenge!”
March 5 – 7, 2012, Oslo, Norway
Workshops March 6:
Each of the two workshops had 3 parallel sessions; two cases were presented in each session.
1st workshop session (3 parallel sessions)
– exchange of experience on specific themes:
- Enchancing flexibility in working life
- Focus on special target groups
The goal was to get a deeper insight into good / learning practice examples, discuss the lessons learned and identify the key learning points. Each session presented two case examples.
Examples were selected from the Nordic pilot studies and from projects co-financed by the European Commission.
- Improving Mobility and Career Paths for Personal Care and Social Workers
- CNC Teknik2010
- MATCH - Informal and non-formal competences matching devise for migrants' employability and active citizenship
- People with dyslexia
- Famcompass: assessing and validating family competences
- Work life flexibility